Whether you are planning a luxury wedding or a budget event, every couple wants to create a moment to remember. These venues are ready...
Whether you are planning a luxury wedding or a budget event, every couple wants to create a moment to remember. These venues are ready to help you plan the wedding of your dreams.
- JW Marriott Marco Island Resort & Spa is offering an intimate Sunset Paddleboard Ceremony in the Gulf of Mexico followed by a micro-wedding celebration with up to 20 guests on the resort’s outdoor lawn. Both the ceremony and celebration can include “hybrid attendance” so a larger group of friends & family can watch & interact via digital platforms like Zoom or Facebook Live. The hotel has introduced new catering options in conjunction with the current safety standards, which include small plates prepared live and served tableside by an attendant wearing PPE. Options like a Poke Station, a Valencia Style Paella station, and a Gaucho Brazilian Rotisserie Grille, add great “Sound” and “Sight” to the event, while still maintaining protocols. Intimate weddings packages start as low as $2500 weekday/ $5000 weekend.
- W Fort Lauderdale is offering micro-wedding services and ceremonies in its exclusive Oasis Suite. For small groups of 10 people or less, the stunning corner suite offers 790 square feet of space, floor to ceiling windows, and a spacious terrace overlooking Fort Lauderdale beach. Couples can exchange vows with an Atlantic Ocean backdrop during golden hour and work with the hotel’s catering team to develop a custom menu. Rates start at $1,500.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City is now offering its 18th floor Club Lounge space for ceremonies and receptions of less than 25 attendees. This space is located on the 18th floor with beautiful views overlooking the pentagon, air force memorial and Washington DC skyline. The hotel is offering personalized masks and the culinary team is building entirely bespoke menus with options like personalized, individually boxed hors d’oeuvres. Venue fee starts at $750 and catering is $140++ per person and includes passed hors d’oeuvres, three course dinner, one-hour bar cocktail reception and wine service.
- Hotel Viking in historic Newport, RI has been known as a romantic getaway since its opening back in 1926 and even housed Jennifer Lawrence’s Dior wedding gown last fall. The property is offering a Minimonies – Elopement Package, starting at $2,500. Designed with just the bride and groom in mind, the offer includes an intimate officiated ceremony in the historic Kay Chapel (where The Bachelor’s Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon were recently married), bridal bouquet & boutonniere, a stay in the Honeymoon Suite with wedding amenities and turn down service, an in-suite three course dinner, personal wedding cake, and a bottle of champagne, and best of all – a Newport classic car sunset cruise for two along scenic Ocean Drive and downtown Newport.
- Loews Hotels, a collection of 26 boutique properties nationwide, is providing wedding packages starting around $1,000 at several properties with incredible outdoor venues, inclusive of a ceremony, champagne toast and more.
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort (Tucson, AZ), with a dreamy backdrop of Tucson’s Sonoran Desert, offers more than 100 acres to host a four-hour outdoor ceremony of up to 40 guests, starting at just $750.
- Located on a private peninsula, Loews Coronado Bay Resort is a secluded waterfront oasis with locations like The Pointe which overlooks the San Diego Bay and Marina, and lush, garden terraces with bay views, starting at $1,500 for weddings of 10 – 50.
- Home to the former Boston Police Headquarters, Loews Boston Hotel, located in Back Bay, is offering weddings for 25+ guests beginning at $1,875 which includes an outdoor ceremony under stars & string lights, and a three-course plated meal
- The Kimpton Brice Hotel in Savannah, GA is offering the “Intimate Wedding” experience, which includes an outdoor ceremony within the hotel’s reimagined outdoor venues, such as the lush, candlelit Secret Garden and chic pool terrace. The offer, starting at $4,500 for up to 30 people, also includes a private reception space, outdoor cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres, 3-hour signature bar, custom wedding menu, custom dessert display and more.
- Kimpton Cottonwood Hotel, opening in November 2020, is offering unique packages for minimonies, micro-weddings, and elopements focused on savings and simplicity. Each package includes ceremony and reception space, custom wedding menu with seasonally inspired and local sourced ingredients, champagne toast, all tables, chairs, linens, glassware, and votive candles, complimentary one-night honeymoon stay, wedding turndown amenity and reduced guest room rates. Specifically, The Elopement package allows brides and grooms to keep it simple and exchange I-do’s, clink glasses and celebrate in the stunning Presidential Suite. The package for two to four guests includes an officiant, bridal bouquet, boutonniere, live streaming capabilities, Chef’s five course tasting menu + curated wine pairings + cake for two, Presidential Suite, celebratory champagne, and gourmet breakfast for two. The Micro & Mini Weddings package is ideal for those looking to celebrate with their nearest and dearest. Available for ten to fifty guests, this package includes an officiant, bridal bouquet, boutonniere, live streaming capabilities, Chef’s five course tasting menu + curated wine pairings + cake for two, complimentary suite, celebratory champagne, and gourmet breakfast for two. (The Elopement Package starts at 2,250 and the Micro & Mini Weddings package starts at $3,250).